Local Government and Early Years Network Working in Partnership Resource
The Connecting Early Years Network Support Program supports the development of partnerships which help sustain Early Years Networks and improve their effectiveness.
Local Governments and Early Years Networks can be powerful allies in creating environments in which children thrive through coordinated approaches to planning, delivery and review of services and supports.
The resource provides valuable practical information and tools, including:
- What Local Governments are and their role within communities.
- Why it is important for Local Governments and Early Years Networks to work in partnership.
- Up to date demographic information about children in your communities.
- Understanding the Australian Early Years Development Census, local results and implications for planning in your community.
- Information about early years’ resources and local libraries.